8 Scary sleep number facts….
We all know that insomnia can be devastating to a normal life style. Here are 8 scary sleep number facts that should get your attention.
- A whopping 2/3 of all adults don’t get the 8 hours of sleep a night recommended by the World Health Organization. _____________________________________________________________________________________
- People that usually wake up at dawn comprise about 40 percent of the population. Those who go to be late and also wake up late account for about 30% of the population. The other 30% fit somewhere in between those.
- Insomnia can shorten your lifespan. Overall an adult that sleeps only 6 hours a night would be predicted to live only into their early 60s unless they had medical help.
- Insomnia causes car crashes. You are statistically times more likely to be involved in an automobile crash if you sleep less than five hours’ a night. The number can increase dramatically. If you have slept four hours or less, you are 11.5 times more likely to be involved in an accident. That’s a scary statistic..
- A hot bath helps you to sleep. It’s not because the bath makes you warm. It’s because your dilated blood vessels radiate inner heat. That causes your your core body temperature to drop, and that helps you to sleep.
- Athletes who sleep less than 8 hours a night will reach their point of exhaustion at least 10 to 30% faster.
More Insomnia Facts!
- There are over 100 different kinds of sleeping disorders. No surprising, insomnia is the most common of those sleep disorders.
- Lack of sleep can make men less potent. According to a study conducted in 2013, men who slept too little had a sperm count 29% less on an average than men who normally got a full night’s sleep.
Be sure to check out our other articles for many more statistics and information about how to cure insomnia. http://www.insomniasleepaid.com